This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix sys/procfs.h pr_uid, pr_gid type (bug 23649)
On 09/14/2018 03:22 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018, Florian Weimer wrote:
On 09/13/2018 10:49 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
2018-09-13 Joseph Myers<email@example.com>
* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/microblaze/sys/procfs.h (struct
elf_prpsinfo): Use unsigned int for pr_uid and pr_gid.
* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/mips/sys/procfs.h (struct elf_prpsinfo):
* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/nios2/sys/procfs.h (struct
* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/riscv/sys/procfs.h (struct
* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sys/procfs.h (struct elf_prpsinfo):
The changes look okay to me. Does this need a NEWS entry? After all, the
struct size changes with this patch, as far as I can tell.
I've committed it with the following NEWS entry.
* The type of the pr_uid and pr_gid members of struct elf_prpsinfo, defined
in <sys/procfs.h>, has been corrected to match the type actually used by
the Linux kernel. This affects the size and layout of that structure on
MicroBlaze, MIPS (n64 ABI only), Nios II and RISC-V.
Thanks, looks good.