This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] test-in-container: fix Arch Linux build-programs bug?
- From: Albert ARIBAUD <albert dot aribaud at 3adev dot fr>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 10:09:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] test-in-container: fix Arch Linux build-programs bug?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20180831163436.68f72055@athena> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20180831185139.641fc194@athena> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
Le Fri, 31 Aug 2018 17:12:07 +0000, Joseph Myers
<firstname.lastname@example.org> a écrit :
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2018, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> > libc_cv_forced_unwind=yes libc_cv_c_cleanup=yes
> This doesn't explain your problem, but you shouldn't need those settings
> for any glibc version from after March 2012.
Thanks. I removed them and indeed it has no influence on builds, which
build until commit 561b0bec, then fail with the same error regarding