This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] pthread_cond_broadcast: Fix waiters-after-spinning case [BZ #23538]
- From: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Martin Kuchta <martin dot kuchta at netapp dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:22:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] pthread_cond_broadcast: Fix waiters-after-spinning case [BZ #23538]
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2018-08-24 at 11:59 +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> I intend to commit this on behalf of Martin and Torvald.
> Per FSF guidelines, we do not need copyright assignment for this change
> because it is small enough.
> Martin, Torvald, would you please double-check the summary in the
> subject and the ChangeLog entry.
LGTM. Thanks for applying the patch.