This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: V8 test-in-container patch
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: carlos at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, fweimer at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 18:57:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: V8 test-in-container patch
Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I expect that even if this build gets deferred to when the testsuite is
> run, you'll still need to use $(libunwind)
Sure, but I'm thinking it also might be a piece of the bootstrap puzzle
that we don't (or shouldn't) need to worry about.
How's this patch look? The various macros seem undocumented, but this
looks like what the various test linkers are using.
diff --git a/support/Makefile b/support/Makefile
index b5fcb6ed86..166420de70 100644
@@ -165,18 +165,14 @@ ifeq (,$(CXX))
LINKS_DSO_PROGRAM = links-dso-program-c
LINKS_DSO_PROGRAM = links-dso-program
-LDLIBS-links-dso-program = -lstdc++ -lgcc_s
+LDLIBS-links-dso-program = -lstdc++ $(gnulib-tests)
(yes, I know it won't apply cleanly, it's part of a bigger mess I'm
working with ;)