This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: V8 test-in-container patch
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, fweimer at redhat dot com, joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 21:21:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: V8 test-in-container patch
"Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> writes:
> OK for master with:
And having waited a few days for other comments, too...
Committed! Thanks to all for reviews!
> - Review suggested text and accept or reject with rationale.
> - Fix error string typo in run_command_array.
> - Delete #if 0/#endif iconv/gconv code.
> - Successful build-many-glibcs run.
That took a while (because b-m-g takes a long time), and needed some
minor tweaks to handle the bootstrap step in build-many-glibcs.
Successful run with x86-linux and i686-hurd. The Hurd maintainer will
need to provide suitable magic to containerize a test, later :-)