This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 4/7] malloc: Ensure lower bound on chunk size in __libc_realloc.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: pistukem at gmail dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 20:06:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 4/7] malloc: Ensure lower bound on chunk size in __libc_realloc.
- References: <email@example.com>
On 08/20/2018 05:20 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> DJ, can you benchmark this change? If it turns out this is visible in
>> profiles, we may have to move this check closer to the actual memcpy.
> I couldn't detect any measurable change from this patch.
How did you benchmark it? perf?
What were the results?