This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 4/7] malloc: Ensure lower bound on chunk size in __libc_realloc.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: pistukem at gmail dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 17:20:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 4/7] malloc: Ensure lower bound on chunk size in __libc_realloc.
Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
> DJ, can you benchmark this change? If it turns out this is visible in
> profiles, we may have to move this check closer to the actual memcpy.
I couldn't detect any measurable change from this patch.