This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] malloc: verify the size of top chuck, stopping House of Force
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, johnchen902 at gmail dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:38:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] malloc: verify the size of top chuck, stopping House of Force
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 3:29 PM, DJ Delorie <email@example.com> wrote:
> Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> DJ, will you apply this patch? We do not need copyright assignment for
> Done. Thanks!
Should we have a test case for this? It doesn't look hard to write,
going by https://heap-exploitation.dhavalkapil.com/attacks/house_of_force.html