This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Use gen-libm-test.py to generate ulps table for manual
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 14:46:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: Use gen-libm-test.py to generate ulps table for manual
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 09 2018, Joseph Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> patch.) Note that this introduces a Python dependency for building
> the manual, which is thus noted in install.texi and NEWS.
This would add python to the bootstrap cycle which is a big problem.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."