This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Move comment from libm-test-nextdown.inc to libm-test-nexttoward.inc [committed]
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 16:17:38 +0000
- Subject: Move comment from libm-test-nextdown.inc to libm-test-nexttoward.inc [committed]
When libm tests were split into separate per-function .inc files, a
comment relating to the nexttoward tests ended up at the end of
libm-test-nextdown.inc (because the split was based on starting each
function's tests with the <function>_test_data definition, which
failed to allow for comments before such definitions). This patch
moves that comment to the correct location.
Tested for x86_64. Committed.
2018-08-08 Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* math/libm-test-nextdown.inc (do_test): Move comment to ....
* math/libm-test-nexttoward.inc (nexttoward_test_data): ... here.
diff --git a/math/libm-test-nextdown.inc b/math/libm-test-nextdown.inc
index d87f6fc..54814d1 100644
@@ -66,11 +66,6 @@ nextdown_test (void)
ALL_RM_TEST (nextdown, 1, nextdown_test_data, RUN_TEST_LOOP_f_f, END);
-/* Note, the second argument is always typed as long double. The j type
- argument to TEST_ indicates the literal should not be post-processed by
- gen-libm-test.pl. */
diff --git a/math/libm-test-nexttoward.inc b/math/libm-test-nexttoward.inc
index c71301c..edd69a2 100644
@@ -18,6 +18,10 @@
+/* Note, the second argument is always typed as long double. The j type
+ argument to TEST_ indicates the literal should not be post-processed by
+ gen-libm-test.pl. */
static const struct test_fj_f_data nexttoward_test_data =
Joseph S. Myers