This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] x86: Don't include <init-arch.h> in assembly codes
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 14:45:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] x86: Don't include <init-arch.h> in assembly codes
- References: <email@example.com>
On 08/01/2018 05:20 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
There is no need to include <init-arch.h> in assembly codes since all
x86 IFUNC selector functions are written in C. Tested on i686 and
x86-64. There is no code change in libc.so, ld.so and libmvec.so.
sysdeps/i386/i686/multiarch/bzero-ia32.S | 1 -
sysdeps/x86_64/fpu/multiarch/svml_d_sin8_core-avx2.S | 1 -
sysdeps/x86_64/fpu/multiarch/svml_s_expf16_core-avx2.S | 1 -
sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/memset-sse2-unaligned-erms.S | 1 -
4 files changed, 4 deletions(-)
Needs a ChangeLog entry. Actual change looks okay.