This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3] aarch64: Save and restore SVE registers in ld.so
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: rth at twiddle dot net, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: marcus dot shawcroft at linaro dot org, szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com, Richard Henderson <richard dot henderson at linaro dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 09:29:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] aarch64: Save and restore SVE registers in ld.so
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 08/02/2018 12:23 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
+ * For functions conforming to the procedure call standard as
+ * amended for SVE support (ARM_100986_0000_00_en (SVEpcs 00bet1)),
+ * we must save the entire contents of Z0-Z7 as well as P0-P3.
What's the worst-case additional stack usage due to this change?