This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.28 update contrib.texi.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho <tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>, Paul Clarke <pc at us dot ibm dot com>, Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan <raji at linux dot ibm dot com>, paul dot ike dot murphy at gmail dot com, Rogerio Alves Cardoso <rcardoso at linux dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 21:21:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.28 update contrib.texi.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 07/27/2018 09:18 PM, Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho wrote:
> Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Thank you all for your support of the project!
>> Tulio, Joseph,
>> Do we need any contrib updates for float128?
> Indeed. I'd also like to add a few other missing names.
> May I suggest the following?
Looks, great, I'll merge this with my own changes and copy
edit it a bit. I think I'd say "math subsystem" intead of
"math component" because Joseph is the subsystem maintainer
and that's how we talk about it in the wiki.