This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] x86: Add tst-get-cpu-features-static to $(tests) [BZ #23458]
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 23:14:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] x86: Add tst-get-cpu-features-static to $(tests) [BZ #23458]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/27/2018 10:38 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
-tests += tst-get-cpu-features
+# NB: All tests should be added to $(tests) and all static tests should
+# be added to $(tests-static).
+tests += tst-get-cpu-features tst-get-cpu-features-static
Why the comment? What makes this instance so special to warrant one?