This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.28 machine testing.
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:09:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.28 machine testing.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> We are doing machine testing for glibc 2.28 to get results from all the
> machine maintainers and put it on the wiki for the release:
> Please test glibc master for your machine :-)
> You may also want to cleanup your ULPS results.
You didn't ask anyone to test m68k, sh or Hurd. Are you planning to test
those yourself? :-)
Joseph S. Myers