Re: glibc 2.28 machine testing.

Hi Carlos,

> Maciej,
>
> Are you able to help with some of the mips testing?

 I'd love to, but I have no means.

 Firstly, I'm no longer at MIPS and obviously can't use the company
infrastructure anymore.

 Secondly, my personal remote lab is currently offline and I cannot access
it, as the ISP the lab has been wired to decided they need to change the
infrastructure I've been using and cut me off.  They have been very
reluctant to sort it out (it took them a month to give me an initial reply
to the complaint I made, and then only to say that the complaint was
missing some information) in what I believe is an attempt to force me to
accept a change of the conditions of the agreement I have with them, after
they have acquired the ISP I originally signed the agreement with.
Needless to say the choice of ISPs is very limited there and I have no
idea how long it will take to get the lab back online.

 Sorry. :(

  Maciej