This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix C11 conformance issues
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 15:51:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix C11 conformance issues
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Adhemerval Zanella, le mer. 25 juil. 2018 10:43:25 -0300, a ecrit:
> It is expected due missing HTL ISO C threads support and both conformance
> .out files indicates the reason ("#error "HTL does not implement ISO C
I thought the ISO C threads were just a layer on top of the POSIX
threads, can't it be used on top of HTL too?
I'm not saying we should aim for this in 2.28, just wondering.