This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] malloc: Remove malloc hooks (Bug 23328)
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: carlos at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 15:36:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] malloc: Remove malloc hooks (Bug 23328)
Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Dummy hooks? I meant to initialize not the hooks, but the next_*
That's what I was referring to.
Or did you mean "look up all the symbols the first time you need any of