Re: [RFC 0/1] Contributing a compound object to the libpthread

 Gentlemen,

Thank you for all your suggestions and explanations.
Generally, I understand what you say and I basically knew that. You
explain the standard approach and why it has happened that it is here.
Alas, as I already initially mentioned, for me accepting the standard
approach would be simply resigning everything and staying with fame
only.
Well, I don't have fame either yet.
Now I don't even know why could I think such a huge machine would
adapt for a single person. I wanted to be with the library, but not a
part of the library.
I understand this might look like a parasitic approach, but still... I
supposed there would be something I would be giving back to the
library as well.

I guess, I'll be thinking towards what Adhemerval Zanella and Zack
Weinberg suggested: distributing own library. Thank you, gentlemen,
for that — it might be really a thing I needed to be doing anyway, an
unavoidable step.
May I come here with an announcement when it will be ready?

--
Oleh Derevenko

-- Skype with underscore