Re: [RFC 0/1] Contributing a compound object to the libpthread

As Ben Hutchings has noted, new code additions are expected to have be
licensed with LGPL 2.1+ following the default FSF copyright assignment
(as Carlos has noted in previously message). You seemed to not be in
accord on such criteria, so I think we won't be able to take your
contribution.