This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247]
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 18:55:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] Switch IDNA implementation to libidn2 [BZ #19728] [BZ #19729] [BZ #22247]
- References: <20180523132942.17F52402B59C6@oldenburg.str.redhat.com> <CAMe9rOroY25YVfHtz1WUwkE_yQYrdj=5NBX0MareEendtRBYyQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 05/23/2018 06:44 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
On Fedora 28, I got
See the NEWS file. You need libidn 2.0.5 (and later) to avoid test
failures. The mirror push for that is currently under way, and you
should be able to install the new version tomorrow.