Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke

  > > Please do not remove it.

  > Censorship from RMS?  Ironic.

It's just the opposite.  You are trying to censor the FSF's manual.

The real irony is that you feel entitled to do this -- to the point
that if the FSF doesn't obey, you believe it is censoring you.

  > > GNU is not a purely technical project, so the fact that this is
  > > not strictly and grimly technical is not a reason to remove this.

  > The fact that it's utterly tasteless and irrelevent, is.

That's an opinion.  I have a different opinion and I generally
follow my opinions rather than others' opinions.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.