This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke
- From: Richard Stallman <rms at gnu dot org>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: rms at gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 00:02:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [rain1 at airmail dot cc] Delete abortion joke
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: rms at gnu dot org
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
> > Please do not remove it.
> Censorship from RMS? Ironic.
It's just the opposite. You are trying to censor the FSF's manual.
The real irony is that you feel entitled to do this -- to the point
that if the FSF doesn't obey, you believe it is censoring you.
> > GNU is not a purely technical project, so the fact that this is
> > not strictly and grimly technical is not a reason to remove this.
> The fact that it's utterly tasteless and irrelevent, is.
That's an opinion. I have a different opinion and I generally
follow my opinions rather than others' opinions.
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.