This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Patch v4 0/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651
- From: Mike FABIAN <mfabian at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "Dmitry V. Levin" <ldv at altlinux dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 15:52:19 +0100
- Subject: [Patch v4 0/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Here comes the v4 version of the patches to update the collation data
from ISO 146541.
New in this version:
- Comment added in tst-fnmatch.input about usage of ranges like [a-z]
- Rework the test input to keep testing these ranges.
- Mention Bug 22898
(Some Chinese characters cannot be sorted by adding sorting rules to LC_COLLATE
in the commit message.
Mike FABIAN <email@example.com>