This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Patch v3 14/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike FABIAN <mfabian at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "Dmitry V. Levin" <ldv at altlinux dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 22:23:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch v3 14/14] [BZ #14095] update collation data from Unicode / ISO 14651
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 02/23/2018 02:28 AM, Mike FABIAN wrote:
> From 846f953ebb8b375b244c11b1959f813bc2d8294e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Mike FABIAN <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 18:56:52 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH 14/14] Remove the lines from cmn_TW.UTF-8.in which cannot work
> at the moment.
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
> These lines donâ€™t yet work because of a glibc bug, not because of
> problems in the locale data. No matter what sorting rules one uses,
> these characters cannot be sorted at all at the moment.
> As soon as that bug is fixed, these lines should be added back to the
> test file.
> * localedata/cmn_TW.UTF-8.in: Remove the lines which cannot
> be sorted correctly at the moment because of a bug.
> localedata/cmn_TW.UTF-8.in | 670 ---------------------------------------------
> 1 file changed, 670 deletions(-)
What bug is this? We should open a bug right away, and this commit
should reference the but number, and so should the ChangeLog.
OK with the above changes.
Reviewed-by: Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com>