This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:34:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: riscv: fmax/fmin sNaN fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
"Carlos O'Donell" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> If there is a release out for RISC-V alrady, then this needs a bug number.
If that's the rule, then *every* change needs a bug number, because
there's always a "release out" for some platform...
(distinct from "backports to release branches need a bug number, for
tracking", if that's a rule)