This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] manual: Update _DEFAULT_SOURCE.
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Rical Jasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Michael Kerrisk <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:14:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] manual: Update _DEFAULT_SOURCE.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018, Rical Jasan wrote:
> Also, _DEFAULT_SOURCE is supposed to be defined if none of the C/POSIX
> feature test macros are defined, but the condition was lacking a test
> for _ISOC11_SOURCE, so that is also addressed.
I think this is a header bug that was user-visible in releases, so should
be filed in Bugzilla before being fixed.
Joseph S. Myers