This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: riscv: fix elf parsing
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 11:08:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: riscv: fix elf parsing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
* DJ Delorie:
> I think this one is obvious... it was causing ldconfig to cache all
> libraries with the wrong flags (soft float vs double), thus making the
> cache useless.
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/riscv/readelflib.c
> (process_elf_file): Fix Elf64 flag parsing.
Since the port was released with 2.27, this needs a bug in Bugzilla
(and an eventual backport). Thanks.