This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC][PATCH] NEWS: List the languages which use the alternative months.
- From: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 08:02:33 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH] NEWS: List the languages which use the alternative months.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
1.02.2018 05:45 Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 01/31/2018 04:52 PM, Rafal Luzynski wrote:
> > [...]
> > + This feature produces any visible changes only in the locales which
> > + provide actual data for "alt_mon" and/or "ab_alt_mon". In this
> > + release the locale data for the following languages have alternative
> > + month names actually provided: Belarusian, Croatian, Greek,
> > + Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, and Ukrainian.
> These features are provided for locales which define "alt_mon" and/or
> "ab_alt_mon" in their locale source data. This release includes such
> alternative month name data for the following languages: Belarusian,
> Croatian, Greek, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Thank you, Carlos. With this change I'm going to push it soon.
I believe it's a good idea to update the list of the recently changed