Re: RISC-V glibc Port v3

On 12/27/2017 07:05 AM, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
It's been about a week since the last patch set, and while there's a bit more
work to do I wanted to get something out so everyone is one the same page.  The
major milestone here is that we now pass build-many-glibcs.py -- or at least we
did a few hours ago, but I've rebased recently so some trouble may have snuck
in (I'm running another build now, but it'll take hours).  We still need to get
things running natively to see the test suite results, but I think I've
responded to all the feedback from v2 patch set aside from the what's listed
below.  Sorry if I've missed anything, feel free to just poke the v2 email so
it ends up back in my inbox.

Is there some documentation of the assembler syntax?

The assembler code uses some instructions which appear to have ABI-specific defaults, and I can't find documentation for them, neither in the ISA manual nor in the psABI supplement.

Thanks,
Florian