Re: Stepping down as PowerPC platform maintainer

On 11/29/2017 10:40 AM, Steven Munroe wrote:
> As of tomorrow I will retire from IBM and will not be able to act as a
> GLIBC powerpc maintainer. In fact Tulio has been doing the job of
> platform maintainer while I have been preoccupied with other
> responsibilities. So I think is past time to recognize Tulio's active
> roll and many contributions to this community.

Steven,

Congratulations on the retirement!

I still remember my first Ottawa Linux Symposium where you explained
to me how official procedure descriptors worked for POWER :-)

You have been a real guiding light, and approachable hacker for many
of us in the community. I appreciate all of the time you have put into
the free software community and will still put in!

Thank you!

Carlos.