Re: tst-ttyname failure

On 11/23/2017 01:22 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
I noted, at least on my environment, it requires running as a more privileged user
to avoid the above failure. Is it the expected behaviour? Should we move it to
xcheck and add the a possible requirement [1]?

There might be a magic incantation which makes this work with kernel 4.4 in this particular configuration. Can you use kernel tracing to figure out where the EINVAL error comes from?

Thanks,
Florian