This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Let signbit use the builtin in C++ mode with gcc < 6.x (bug 22146)
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gabriel at inconstante dot eti dot br>
- Cc: Romain Naour <romain dot naour at gmail dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 12:14:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Let signbit use the builtin in C++ mode with gcc < 6.x (bug 22146)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20171017101235.7dc83821@keller>
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2017, Joseph Myers wrote:
> >This patch version is OK (with ChangeLog syntax fixed - missing "* " at
> >the start of the ChangeLog entry and missing blank line before the next
> Just to confirm, this change does not require copyright assignment from
> Romain, right? (I don't know if Romain has it).
This change is small enough that it does not require copyright assignment.
Joseph S. Myers