If your patch received no review during the freeze, please send it again

During the release freeze, everyone's attention was on solving the
problems that had to be solved before the release could happen.  If
you submitted a patch during, or shortly before, the freeze, and
nobody reacted, it is not that nobody cared, it is only that we were
all tied up with other stuff.  Because the patch tracker is a giant
mess, please send your patch in again.

For the same reason, people with commit privileges should not take
silence during the freeze as an absence of objection to the patch.  We
are currently getting a flood of messages saying essentially "well,
nobody complained [during the period when everyone was tied up with
other stuff], so I'm going to check this in in less than 24 hours."
Please don't do that.  Please send the patch for review again.

(I wish it weren't necessary to take silence as assent in this project
sometimes, but it is, and I've done it myself - but please, give
people at least a full week to object *after* the assertion that you
will check something in if there are no objections! This is a
spare-time project for many of the reviewers.)

zw