This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 10:10:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/22/2017 02:33 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Thursday 22 June 2017 11:27 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
>> Siddhesh Poyarekar <email@example.com> writes:
>>> Are there any major changes that need attention but are not getting
>> My tcache patch is still pending:
> Oh yes, I'll take a look at that if nobody else gets to it.
It's next on my agenda since I want tcache in 2.26.