This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Writing tests using Python
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 07:41:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: Writing tests using Python
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 7:38 AM, Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> We currently have pretty-printers tests and benchmarks using Python.
> Would people consider it reasonable to have other tests using Python
> (appropriately conditioned in the Makefiles, of course)?
I would support this.
(I would also support making Python 3 a required build tool, tbh.)