This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix float128 uses of xlocale.h [committed]
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gftg at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 10:00:59 -0300
- Subject: Re: Fix float128 uses of xlocale.h [committed]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 22:35:25 +0000
Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Three float128 files still include xlocale.h after it was removed. I
> don't know why this didn't cause problems for powerpc64le float128
> testing; it did cause problems for my x86_64 float128 testing. This
> patch changes the includes to use bits/types/locale_t.h.
It caused problems for powerpc64le testing, indeed. But, my rebasing was
a little outdated. Thanks for doing this.