This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Update timezone code from tzcode 2017b
- From: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at google dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:38:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: Update timezone code from tzcode 2017b
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch updates files coming from tzcode to the versions in tzcode
So this blows up for me compiling with GCC 4.8.4 (yes yes I know, it's
what Google makes
me use), which doesn't like the _Generic in timezone/private.h.
Does it make sense to try to borrow the __HAVE_GENERIC_SELECTION added
or is this more of a sign to start requiring 4.9 as the minimum?