This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove _dl_out_of_memory from elf/Versions
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:28:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove _dl_out_of_memory from elf/Versions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170616162531.GA21934@gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 9:27 AM, Florian Weimer <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 06/16/2017 06:25 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> Since _dl_out_of_memory is static in elf/dl-error-skeleton.c:
>> static const char _dl_out_of_memory = "out of memory";
>> remove _dl_out_of_memory from elf/Versions.
> Do you happen to have a binutils patch that warns about this?
No, I don't.