This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: manual: Complete @standards in creature.texi.
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Rical Jasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Michael Kerrisk <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:10:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: manual: Complete @standards in creature.texi.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Florian Weimer <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 06/16/2017 01:09 PM, Rical Jasan wrote:
>> * creature.texi (_THREAD_SAFE): Annotate as obsolete.
>> (_REENTRANT): Likewise.
> Content-wise, this looks correct to me (the macros are obsolete).
And as far as I was able to determine when I made them aliases for
_POSIX_C_SOURCE=199506L, they were never part of any standard we track
conformance with, either, so I also endorse this change.