This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 04/12] RISC-V: Thread-Local Storage Support
- From: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- To: fweimer at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- Cc: patches at groups dot riscv dot org
- Cc: Darius Rad <darius at bluespec dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:15:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 04/12] RISC-V: Thread-Local Storage Support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:56:44 PDT (-0700), firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Palmer Dabbelt <email@example.com> writes:
>> +++ b/sysdeps/riscv/nptl/tls.h
>> @@ -0,0 +1,149 @@
>> +/* Signal that TLS support is available. */
>> +#define USE_TLS 1
> USE_TLS has been eliminated in 2006, and I don't think there aren't any
> traces left in current master.
Our port has been around for a while, but I don't think it's been around since
2006 so I'm not sure where that came from. The only other reference was in
sysdeps/riscv/libc-tls.c, which I've made unconditional.
I'll submit it as part of a v2 patch set.