This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix struct sigaltstack namespace (bug 21517)
- From: Khem Raj <raj dot khem at gmail dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 14:15:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix struct sigaltstack namespace (bug 21517)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Florian Weimer <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 05/25/2017 12:32 AM, Joseph Myers wrote:
>> +* The stack_t type no longer has the name struct sigaltstack. This changes
>> + the C++ name mangling for interfaces involving this type.
> I checked Fedora and we don't seem to have any ABI impact from this
> change (no exported symbols matching /^_Z.*sigaltstack/), so this is
> probably fine.
I think gcc sanitizers will have issues since they are using
the forward declaration of sigaltstack