This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Optimized version of powf()
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paul Clarke <pc at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 01:02:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Optimized version of powf()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017, Paul Clarke wrote:
> + * Copyright (C) 1993-2017 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Also, you don't change copyright dates in non-FSF copyright notices. You
can add an FSF copyright / LGPL license at the top for the glibc-local
changes, however, when making substantial changes to such BSD / fdlibm /
Joseph S. Myers