This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PING^2][PATCH] localedata: Remove trailing spaces [BZ #20275]
- From: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 11:40:51 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: [PING^2][PATCH] localedata: Remove trailing spaces [BZ #20275]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
30.05.2017 11:43 Rafal Luzynski <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 02.03.2017 01:39 Rafal Luzynski <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Please find more details at:
> > https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=20275#c3
> > Again, I'd like to hear some feedback from native speakers,
> > for at least some of those patches.
> > Regards,
> > Rafal
> This patch is pending review.
> It changes 21 locale data files and so far we have confirmation
> from the actual users of few of them that they are correct. It may
> be difficult to get confirmation from other ones.
> On the other hand, they seem to look reasonable and in case of
> so_* (Somali language, 4 variants) the changes are not visible
> to the user, only fixing the source code format.
> If you prefer, you may consider accepting the patch for only
> some locales while leaving other waiting.
> As always, the patch is applied to the binaries in my copr repo:
I'd like to remind that it is confirmed that hi_IN, quz_PE, and
sq_AL are confirmed that they are correct, so_* do not introduce
visible changes, and other just look reasonable.
What else do we need to accept this patch?
Do you prefer to accept it for few languages and leave open for