This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add more tests for memrchr
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 16:46:06 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add more tests for memrchr
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOo9k=zpJ+ieAdOUBBYzTUNuPM0qnnZHzydXDBfgPyBNpA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMe9rOr7-Q_HOcLv+OHimhi4kPnD4B6f4ze9RsrmPr2sD-uHSg@mail.gmail.com>
On 04/06/2017 13:51, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 6:51 AM, H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 1:36 AM, Rafal Luzynski
>> <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> If the subject line of this message is an actual commit comment
>>> then shouldn't it say "memrchr" instead of "memchr"?
>>> Otherwise I think I'm unable to tell for sure if the patch is
>>> correct or not.
>> Oops. Fixed:
>> This patch adds some memrchr tests for len == 0 and for positions close
>> to the beginning, which are equivalent to positions close to the end for
>> * string/test-memrchr.c (test_main): Add tests for len == 0 and
>> for positions close to the beginning, which are equivalent to
>> positions close to the end for memchr.
> Any comments?
> The patch is at