This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/6] float128: Add strfromf128
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gftg at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 20:26:07 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/6] float128: Add strfromf128
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 16:31:02 +0000
Joseph Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 29 May 2017, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
> > I attached a patch with this refactoring for double and long double. I'll
> > update this block for float128 in the next version of this patch.
> > Is the attached patch (with the refactoring) OK for master?
> This refactoring patch is OK.
Thanks. I just noticed that I missed the same change for printf_size
(which had the same duplication problem), so I'll send a new version of
this patch along with the new version of this series. Could you please
review it again (I only changed printf_size)? Thank you.
> Given the memset, it seems reasonable not to zero it again.