Re: Basic requirements for supporting OS and machine ports.

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017, Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho wrote:

> However, I think having public logs of the failures already help to find
> regressions.

But do we have logs that show the contents of the .out files for failed
tests rather than just which tests failed?

> > (We also don't have a way for buildbots to send test results to
> > libc-testresults, but that would be a peripheral issue if someone were
> > monitoring the results for regressions and they actually reliably produced
> > results for each testsuite run instead of mysterious errors.)
>
> We can also configure that:
> http://docs.buildbot.net/0.8.9/manual/cfg-statustargets.html#mailnotifier

Well, we need a glibc-specific script to collect whatever information we
think is relevant from the results of a test run for sending to
libc-testresults (for use for both manual and buildbot builds).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com