This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #15527] strftime_l.c: Support lowercase output
- From: Jakub Martisko <jamartis at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 13:21:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #15527] strftime_l.c: Support lowercase output
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <576117B9.email@example.com>
Hi, are there any updates regarding this functionality?
On 15.6.2016 10:54, Jakub Martisko wrote:
> strftime_l.c doe not provide easy way to produce lowercase
> output. While the function to create lowercase is
> implemented, there is no flag which would cause it to be
> called. Provided patch checks, whether combination of
> to_uppcase and change_case flags is used and sets to_lowcase
> if both of them are set which leads to lower case output.