This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] support: Introduce new subdirectory for test infrastructure
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 22:51:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] support: Introduce new subdirectory for test infrastructure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/28/2016 09:29 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
+extra-libs := libsupport
+extra-libs-others = $(extra-libs)
I still need an idea how to prevent installation of that library.
extra-libs.mk doesn't seem to support that, and it's not completely
clear to me how I can reset install-lib later.