This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Website update, fix for bug 13933, and list libc-testresults ML.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 02:16:07 -0500
- Subject: Website update, fix for bug 13933, and list libc-testresults ML.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have bundled a few things together in the website update to
get feedback from the community.
(a) Restructured the website to provide more direct answers to:
* What is glibc?
* How do I get started?
* How do I get involved?
Also provide direct no-nonsense developer links to:
This fixes bug 13933 "web site links to git are not so easy to find"
by adding a sources tab.
(b) Add information about the new mailing list libc-testresults:
On the wiki:
On the website:
https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/preview/libc.html (News entry)