This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.25 development --- 46 days to freeze.
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Nix <nix at esperi dot org dot uk>, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 19:58:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.25 development --- 46 days to freeze.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 11/21/2016 01:17 AM, Nix wrote:
On 15 Nov 2016, Carlos O'Donell told this:
We have 46 days of active development until the freeze for glibc 2.25 starts.
We have 77 days until the release of glibc 2.25.
Make the most of it :-)
FWIW I'll be posting a new stack-protector series (rebased atop the
ifunc changes, as requested) as soon as its tests pass.
I'll happy to re-review them.